13 January 2013

Street Fashion?!

For those of you who knew me in, oh, say 2007, this post might come as quite a shock. I've just been featured on a fashion blog.

It's strange because until about 2009, I wore dirty jeans and t-shirts, every day, with no jewelry. I kept the same dirty sneakers, day in, day out, for years.

But just this week, I was wandering around downtown Decatur (a city east of Atlanta) with Lynn, and I was stopped by a fashion blogger!

Cameron Adams liked my necklace, a Tatty Devine piece in a now-discontinued pink colour, my Red or Dead tights, my 7 year old Penguin jacket, and my New Zealand boots.





















Anyway, it was a fun little encounter.

Check it out: http://atlantastreetfashion.blogspot.com/2013/01/street-scene-east-ponce-de-leon.html

1 comment: